Lower Clopton Farm’s “farm trail” and picnic area on Meon Hill. The trail offers three different routes with varying lengths, all suitable for little legs!
There are many points of interest including:
- A decades old ant hill colony
- Barn owl hunting & nesting area
- Pollen & nectar habitat
- A hillside picnic area with panoramic views of Stratford-Upon-Avon, the Vale of Evesham, The Malverns and beyond.The trail is open all year round (9:30 – 4:30 Tuesday to Saturday) and is free to use! Please Note: Wellies advisable as it can get muddy! Not suitable for pushchairs. Dogs allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- The farm trail has been made possible through a grant from Natural England, which is an independent public body whose purpose is to protect and improve England’s natural environment & encourage people to enjoy and get involved in their surroundings. Increasing awareness of, and interest in farming and the protection of our stunning environment, has always been of the utmost importance to us. The grant from Natural England has enabled us to provide Stratford with a first class farm & nature trail. So for those looking for a healthy, educational and fun afternoon out, that won’t break the bank, visit our new farm trail just south of Stratford-upon-Avon on the B4632 Broadway road.
- Farm trail maps & children’s activity sheets are available to purchase in the farm shop.
Where: Lower Clopton Farm and Clock Tower Café, Upper Quinton, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8LQ
Tel: 01386 438236