HAYNE Solutions is a leading consultancy providing software technology solutions, related services and support to large organisations across the UK and sometimes beyond. We are a fast growing organisation and work with a number of leading software vendors.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic part-time telesales executive based in our Stratford-upon-Avon office. You will work closely with and be supported by an experienced sales and marketing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and researching potential customers
- Answering incoming calls from prospective customers
- Passing on opportunity details and arranging meetings for the sales team
- Driving attendance to marketing events
- Follow-up of marketing events and campaigns to determine potential interest
- Recording activity in the CRM system
- Going the “extra mile” to help meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
You will demonstrate:
- Proven experience in telesales or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting targets preferably over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Basic salary of £25,000 pro rata
- Performance based bonus (£5,000 OTE)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paycare health scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
This role has the potential for excellent career progression in a fast paced but “fun” working environment where hard work and determination is always recognised. We are offering this role either on a full-time basis or on a 25 to 30 hour working week with flexibility for anyone with family or other commitments.
If you are interested in this position please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 12noon on 18th May 2018 with interviews commencing the following week.